Balloon Dart Throw For starters, the darts are dull and much lighter than you would find in a bar. Then the balloons are underinflated wh...
The best place to buy a men's suit is at Nordstrom. The house brands called John W. Nordstrom and Broletto sell for around $600. But the...
1.Strawberry Basil- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, 3/4 cup sugar, 10 large fresh basil leaves, 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar,juice of 1/2 lime. Hull an...
If you're going to Europe, make sure you check out the best outlet malls the EU has to offer. Here are the locations: DUBLIN: http://www...
1. If you’ve been unemployed for six months or more, they assume that other people passed over you and they may not want to hire you. 2....
Gin & Tonic: First, use ONLY Plymouth brand gin. Second, use ice cubes made ONLY from Schweppes tonic water. And last, top off the drin...
1. Your elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to an intruder, use it! 2. If a robber asks for your wallet o...
"Italian men don't want to have sex anymore," said Manuela Grassi and Antonella Piperno in the weekly Panorama. "Our mot...
Bedding : abchome.com thecompansytore.com kerrycassill.com serenaandlilly.com Bedroom Furniture : ballarddes...
Fact: Between 1997 and 2001, drug companies tripled the amount of money they spent on direct-to-consumer advertising for prescription ...
Monday, February 3, 2014
The Best Buffalo Wings Ever Will Roam In Your Kitchen With This Recipe
Total Time: 2 hours Serves: 8-10
For the creamy blue-cheese dressing:
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
1 clove garlic, minced
¼ cup parsley, finely chopped
½ cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon white vinegar
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
For the Buffalo sauce:
2 sticks butter
15 cloves garlic, finely chopped
¼ bell pepper, finely chopped
6 chilies (use a variety: habanero, serrano, jalapeño), finely chopped
(for less heat, cut the number of chilies in half)
1 23-ounce bottle Frank's RedHot Original Cayenne Pepper Sauce
1 teaspoon celery salt
Dash Cholula Hot Sauce
1 tablespoon honey mustard
For the chicken wings:
32 ounces vegetable oil
3 dozen chicken wings, room temperature, rinsed and patted dry
Celery sticks, for serving
1. Make blue cheese dressing: In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together until combined. Place in the refrigerator to chill.
2. Make Buffalo sauce: Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant, 3-4 minutes. Add bell peppers and chilies and sauté 5 minutes. Pour in Frank's sauce and bring to a simmer. Add celery salt and Cholula sauce and let simmer, stirring occasionally, 15 minutes more. Add honey mustard and let simmer, stirring occasionally, until sauce reduces by about 10%, 15 minutes more. Set aside.
3. Fry wings: Heat oil to 375 degrees in a medium pot over medium-high heat, using a thermometer to monitor temperature. Working in batches of four or five, fry wings in oil, flipping once halfway through cooking, until golden brown all over, 8-10 minutes. Remove chicken with slotted spoon and transfer to a paper-towel-lined plate.
4. Add wings to Buffalo sauce and toss to coat. Serve wings with celery sticks and blue cheese dressing.
Posted by Rodney & Michele at 1:09 PM