Balloon Dart Throw For starters, the darts are dull and much lighter than you would find in a bar. Then the balloons are underinflated wh...
The best place to buy a men's suit is at Nordstrom. The house brands called John W. Nordstrom and Broletto sell for around $600. But the...
1.Strawberry Basil- 2 lbs fresh strawberries, 3/4 cup sugar, 10 large fresh basil leaves, 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar,juice of 1/2 lime. Hull an...
If you're going to Europe, make sure you check out the best outlet malls the EU has to offer. Here are the locations: DUBLIN: http://www...
1. If you’ve been unemployed for six months or more, they assume that other people passed over you and they may not want to hire you. 2....
Gin & Tonic: First, use ONLY Plymouth brand gin. Second, use ice cubes made ONLY from Schweppes tonic water. And last, top off the drin...
1. Your elbow is the strongest point on your body. If you are close enough to an intruder, use it! 2. If a robber asks for your wallet o...
"Italian men don't want to have sex anymore," said Manuela Grassi and Antonella Piperno in the weekly Panorama. "Our mot...
Bedding : abchome.com thecompansytore.com kerrycassill.com serenaandlilly.com Bedroom Furniture : ballarddes...
Fact: Between 1997 and 2001, drug companies tripled the amount of money they spent on direct-to-consumer advertising for prescription ...
Thursday, October 15, 2015
Five Remarkable Ways To Winter Proof Your Car
1. Stop Icy Buildup on wiper blades by placing a sock on each blade and secure it with a rubberband
.2. Prevent Car Window Ice Buildup by spraying a mix of 3 parts white vinegar and 1 part water on on windows before freezing rain or snoew starts. You still might have to brush off snow but you
won't have to scrape of any ice.
3. Cover Your Windshield with an old area rug and tuck the edges under the wipers.
4. Unfreeze Door Locks by squirting hand sanitizer on the lock and insert the key. If it doesn't
open wiggle the key a bit. Or dip your key in petroleum jelly, put it in the lock, and turn the key
back and forth a few times. Also, try coating the rubber strip around your car doors with cooking
spray to stop ice from forming and making doors easier to open.
.5. Keep Windshields Fog Free filling a sock with kity liter and tying of the end. Then just leave it on the dashboard overnight. It will help asorb moisture and prevent fog from clouding windows.
Posted by Rodney & Michele at 4:50 PM